Desert Stream is thrilled to partner with the Theology of the Body Institute to offer this unique and immersive healing and training opportunity.
In this five day retreat, you will experience a compacted version of the Desert Stream Ministries flagship “Living Waters” program—an opportunity to apply the content of Theology of the Body personally and practically.
The week will include:
Three daily sessions with dynamic teaching on topics such as:
- The Father’s plan and design for our identity, and learning walk it out personally and concretely
- Identifying blocks to gender and sexual wholeness, and addressing wounds and struggles with addiction, abuse, early roots
of brokenness, etc.
- Understanding and offering our gender gift to the “other”
- Restoring our unique dignity as man and woman
- Inspiring the Church to become a beautiful and healing space for men and women with sexual and relational brokenness
Two daily small groups with focus on receiving prayer in specific areas of growth and integration
Space for both personal healing and in equipping to serve others who experience sexual and relational brokenness
Daily Mass and opportunities for confession
A beautiful retreat setting conducive for personal prayer, reflection, and relaxation
Location: Black Rock Retreat Center (1345 Kirkwood Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566)
Cost and registration coming soon!View Details